Which F1 driver was the best performer during the European Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
- 2016 European Grand Prix lap charts
- 2016 European Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2016 European Grand Prix lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||18th||+0.313s||1/6||2|
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2016 European Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (1%)
- Nico Rosberg (20%)
- Sebastian Vettel (5%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Sergio Perez (67%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Felipe Nasr (1%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Jenson Button (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (1%)
- Rio Haryanto (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
Total Voters: 419
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2016 European Grand Prix
- Haas need warmer weather – Grosjean
- Caption Competition 106: Ecclestone and Tilke
- Podium earns Perez Driver of the Weekend win
- Baku’s first race ranked among the worst since 2008
- 2016 European Grand Prix team radio transcript
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?