Pirelli has continued testing its wider 2017 F1 tyres for a second day with Ferrari at Fiorano.
Haas driver Esteban Gutierrez has taken over at the wheel of Ferrari’s modified SF15-T to evaluate the new wet weather compounds from F1’s official tyre supplier.
As was the case with Vettel yesterday, Gutierrez began the test by performing an installation run using slick tyres. He will run on intermediate a full wet weather tyres later today.
2017 F1 season
- Sepang pays Haas compensation for Grosjean’s 2017 crash
- Williams revenues rose in 2017 after Bottas deal with Mercedes
- Australian Grand Prix cost government £56 million last year
- “Grand Prix Driver” takes you inside McLaren’s nightmare final year with Honda
- Undisputed champion: 10 titles name Hamilton top driver of 2017