A video shot by a fan at the Belgian Grand Prix gives a new angle on the first-lap collision between Max Verstappen and the Ferrari drivers.
All three were delayed in the incident as Kimi Raikkonen was pinched between team mate Sebastian Vettel and Verstappen.
Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene said the “probably had the pace for finishing the grand prix with both drivers on the podium” but “the accident at the first corner ruined our race”.
2016 Belgian Grand Prix
- 2016 Belgian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Alonso wins first Driver of the Weekend for two years
- Raikkonen calls for consistency after Verstappen incidents
- DRS blamed as Spa race falls short of expectations
- Fan video shows Verstappen tangling with the Ferraris