Which F1 driver was the best performer during the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||15th||+0.194s||63/71||2||6th||-22.032s|
- 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix lap charts
- 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (16%)
- Nico Rosberg (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Felipe Massa (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Max Verstappen (68%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Sergio Perez (3%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (2%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Felipe Nasr (5%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Jenson Button (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 525
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2016 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Emotion of Brazil race was indescribable – Massa
- Verstappen dominates Brazil Driver of the Weekend
- Strong rating for Brazilian GP despite red flags
- Two years after Bianchi’s crash drivers are still unhappy with Pirelli’s wet tyres
- 2016 Brazilian Grand Prix team radio transcript
Debates and polls
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?
- Will F1’s new Sprint Qualifying races enhance the championship?
- 10 years of DRS: Should F1 wean itself off push-button passes?
- Which F1 team has the best-looking car for 2021?