Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg will go into their championship-deciding race weekend in Abu Dhabi with the same tyre selection.
The two Mercedes drivers have both chosen seven sets of the ultra-soft tyres plus four sets of softs and two super-softs for the season finale at Yas Marina.
Rivals Red Bull have again erred on the firmed side of the selection, taking five sets of softs and one fewer of the ultra-softs. Ferrari have split their choices between the two.
Nico Hulkenberg is the only driver in the field who has chosen eight sets of the softest available ultra-softs. Drivers must use at least one set of soft or super-soft tyres during the race.
2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix tyre selections
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Nico Hulkenberg||Force India|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Lowe refused to give Hamilton a second order to speed up
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix driver ratings
- Rosberg’s rivals (and relatives) on his championship win