Which F1 driver was the best performer during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||21st||+0.39s||0/14||2|
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix lap charts
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (27%)
- Nico Rosberg (27%)
- Sebastian Vettel (30%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Felipe Massa (1%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Max Verstappen (7%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (3%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Felipe Nasr (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Jenson Button (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 404
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Lowe refused to give Hamilton a second order to speed up
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix driver ratings
- Rosberg’s rivals (and relatives) on his championship win
Debates and polls
- Poll – Has Lewis Hamilton won his final world championship?
- Will you watch every race of F1’s longest-ever season?
- Vote for your 2021 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Did F1 race control make correct decision over last-lap restart?