Which F1 driver was the best performer during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||21st||+0.39s||0/14||2|
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Jenson Button (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Felipe Nasr (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (3%)
- Max Verstappen (7%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Felipe Massa (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (30%)
- Nico Rosberg (27%)
- Lewis Hamilton (27%)
Total Voters: 404
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2016 F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship won by SBFIM29
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix driver ratings
- Rosberg ends longest-ever wait for championship
Debates and polls
- Is DRS-baiting dangerous, or a legitimate tactic?
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?