Has Bernie Ecclestone finally headed off into the sunset? Even days after his departure was announced he was rejecting claims he is poised to set up a rival championship to Formula One.
But it seems the curtain has finally come down on his decades-long tenure at the sharp end of Formula One. So what better way to say farewell than one final Caption Competition?
Can you come up with the best caption for this picture? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
- Caption Competition 191: “This seat free, mate?”
- Caption Competition 190: Oconventional transport
- Caption Competition 189: Boris Johnson joins Red Bull’s pit crew
- Caption Competition 188: He’s got a brand new combine harvester
- Caption Competition 187: Ducks & Bulls
Browse all Caption Competitions