The new Williams FW40 for 2017 has been officially presented by the team ahead of its first testing run on Monday.
The Mercedes-powered car will contest the team’s 40th anniversary season and has been named accordingly.
Previous Williams F1 cars
- Williams FW38 (2016) pictures
- Williams FW37 (2015) pictures
- Williams FW36 (2014) pictures
- Williams FW35 (2013) pictures
- Williams FW34 (2012) pictures
- More Williams F1 cars
This article will be updated
2017 F1 cars
- Force India turns pink with new sponsorship deal
- Pictures: Toro Rosso present their new car for 2017
- Compare the new 2017 Haas with last year’s model
- Pictures: Haas reveal their second Formula One car
- Pictures: Red Bull reveal their “prettiest” F1 car for 2017