Which Formula One driver made the most of the Chinese Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Shanghai International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||11th||+0.116s||16/18||1||7th|
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Vote for the best driver of the 2017 Chinese Grand Prix weekend
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (3%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (7%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (8%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (21%)
- Max Verstappen (38%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (20%)
Total Voters: 595
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Chinese Grand Prix
- Verstappen takes seventh Driver of the Weekend win
- 2017 Chinese Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Chinese Grand Prix raises hopes of an exciting 2017
- 2017 Chinese Grand Prix Predictions Championship results
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Chinese Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Is DRS-baiting dangerous, or a legitimate tactic?
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?