Mercedes has become the first team to reveal the new driver identification graphics which will be used on cars from this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix.
The W08s cars will feature individual colours for Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s race numbers.
In order to make it easier for spectators to identify the drivers their numbers will also be featured on the sides of the car and incorporate their national flag.
This article will be updated.
2017 Spanish Grand Prix
- What do drivers ask in their pre-race briefing? New video reveals all
- Bottas admits braking “too early” in Spain crash
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Wehrlein
- Tense Spanish Grand Prix gets solid rating
- 2017 Spanish GP team radio transcript