Which Formula One driver made the most of the Monaco Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monaco.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Felipe Massa||14||9||+5||0||9||16||Not on same lap|
|Lance Stroll||17||15||+2||0||14||17||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||6||6||0||0||4||9||Not on same lap|
|Daniil Kvyat||9||14||-5||-2||9||12||Not on same lap|
- 2017 Monaco Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Monaco Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Monaco GP interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix weekend?
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (34%)
- Sebastian Vettel (29%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (16%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (7%)
- Lewis Hamilton (2%)
- Jenson Button (2%)
- Valtteri Bottas (2%)
- No opinion (1%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Daniil Kvyat (1%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
Total Voters: 491
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Monaco Grand Prix
- What do drivers ask in their pre-race briefing? New video reveals all
- Arrivabene “laughing” at claims Vettel is team’s number one
- Sainz takes first Driver of the Weekend win
- 2017 Monaco Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Boring or unique? Monaco GP rating hits ten-year low
Debates and polls
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year