Most teams have opted for large quantities of the softest tyres available for next weekend’s Austrian Grand Prix.
Formula One’s official tyre supplier Pirelli has confirmed the selections made by all the drivers for the race at the Red Bull Ring.
Mercedes has chosen eight sets of the ultra-soft tyres for its drivers. That’s one more than the seven chosen by Ferrari and one fewer than Red Bull. Force India and McLaren have selected the largest quantity of ultra-soft tyres and will have ten sets available for each of their drivers.
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Esteban Ocon||Force India|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
2017 Austrian Grand Prix
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Bottas
- Modest score for underwhelming Austrian GP
- Bottas admits he “gambled” on start in Austria
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Austrian Grand Prix
- 2017 Austrian Grand Prix Star Performers