What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the British Grand Prix.
Since 2008, F1 Fanatic has held polls on every F1 race to find out which fans thought of each round of the season.
Join in the latest poll and give your verdict on the race: 10 being the highest and 1 the lowest. Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2017 British Grand Prix out of ten
- 1 (5%)
- 2 (1%)
- 3 (2%)
- 4 (5%)
- 5 (6%)
- 6 (16%)
- 7 (28%)
- 8 (23%)
- 9 (8%)
- 10 (4%)
Total Voters: 526
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
View more Rate the Race results:
- Rate the Race: The F1 Fanatic Top 100
- Rate the Race: The F1 Fanatic Bottom 10
- Rate the Race: Circuit ratings
See the results for past seasons here:
- Rate the Race results 2016
- Rate the Race results 2015
- Rate the Race results 2014
- Rate the Race results 2013
- Rate the Race results 2012
- Rate the Race results 2011
- Rate the Race results 2010
- Rate the Race results 2009
- Rate the Race results 2008
2017 British Grand Prix
- Damage caused Raikkonen’s tyre failure, says Pirelli
- Pirelli says slow puncture caused Vettel’s tyre failure
- Dominant Hamilton wins Driver of the Weekend
- British GP rates below its average despite late-race drama
- 2017 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?