Which Formula One driver made the most of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Hungaroring.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Paul di Resta||19||0||15||19|
|Fernando Alonso||7||6||+1||0||6||10||Not on same lap|
|Stoffel Vandoorne||8||10||-2||-1||6||12||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||9||7||+2||+3||6||10||-18.067|
|Nico Hulkenberg||12||17||-5||0||6||14||Not on same lap|
|Jolyon Palmer||10||13||-3||-1||8||14||Not on same lap|
- 2017 Hungarian Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Hungarian Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Hungarian Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2017 Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (18%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (14%)
- Sergio Perez (2%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (52%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- Paul di Resta (6%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 462
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Vettel: No need for team orders at Ferrari yet
- 2017 Hungarian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Alonso is eighth different Driver of the Weekend winner so far
- Dull Hungarian GP still gets better rating than last year
- Hamilton ‘paid it forward’ to his team mate but could Vettel do the same?
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?