Which Formula One driver made the most of the Italian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monza.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Daniel Ricciardo||16||4||+12||+1||3||15||Not on same lap|
|Max Verstappen||13||10||+3||+5||8||20||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||15||14||+1||+2||12||18||3.735|
|Marcus Ericsson||11||18||-7||-3||14||20||Not on same lap|
|Pascal Wehrlein||12||16||-4||-8||15||20||Not on same lap|
- 2017 Italian Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Italian Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Italian Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Daniel Ricciardo was voted Driver of the Weekend with 54.6% of the vote. This is his eighth Driver of the Weekend win:
- 2014 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2014 Belgian Grand Prix
- 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 Chinese Grand Prix
- 2016 Monaco Grand Prix
- 2016 German Grand Prix
- 2016 Italian Grand Prix
- 2017 Italian Grand Prix
2017 Italian Grand Prix
- Monza stewards “made a mistake” with Palmer – Alonso
- RB13 has been ‘lucky for Daniel, unlucky for Max’ – Horner
- Was Alonso right about Palmer’s “joke” penalty?
- 2017 Italian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Italian Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year