Which Formula One driver made the most of the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Sepang International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Sergio Perez||9||6||+3||+3||4||6||Not on same lap|
|Esteban Ocon||6||10||-4||-1||7||19||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||14||-1||7||15|
|Marcus Ericsson||19||18||+1||+1||15||19||Not on same lap|
|Pascal Wehrlein||18||17||+1||+1||11||17||Not on same lap|
- 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
This poll is now closed
Max Verstappen was voted Driver of the Weekend for the Malaysian Grand Prix with 37.7% of the vote.
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Hamilton queried the FIA over Vettel’s steering wheel in Malaysia
- Vettel: Stroll changed direction without looking
- Ferrari ‘not fully confident’ of fix for fault which stopped both cars in Malaysia
- New video from Stroll’s car reveals Vettel crash view the stewards didn’t see
- 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix team radio transcript