Which Formula One driver made the most of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Suzuka.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||19|
- 2017 Japanese Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Japanese Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Japanese Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
This poll is now closed
Lewis Hamilton was voted Driver of the Weekend for the Japanese Grand Prix with 37.5% of the vote.
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2017 Japanese Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Hamilton wanted battle with Vettel at Suzuka
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2017 Japanese Grand Prix Star Performers
- “It’s been a pleasure”: Japanese GP team radio highlights
Debates and polls
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?