Which Formula One driver made the most of the United States Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit of the Americas.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Sergio Perez||9th||+0.501s||0/55||1||8th||Not on same lap|
|Esteban Ocon||6th||-0.501s||55/55||1||6th||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||7th||-0.223s||3/3||1||7th|
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
This poll is closed
Max Verstappen was voted the Driver of the Weekend for the United States Grand Prix with 37.5% of the vote. This is his third win this year and the ninth of all time.
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 United States Grand Prix
- 2017 United States Grand Prix Predictions Championship results
- 2017 United States Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2017 United States Grand Prix Star Performers
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 United States Grand Prix
- Hamilton only needs fifth – but we’ve heard that before…
Debates and polls
- Is DRS-baiting dangerous, or a legitimate tactic?
- Do Andretti-Cadillac deserve a place on the Formula 1 grid?
- Has Sargeant proved he deserves another season in Formula 1?
- Should the F1 world championship be decided by a 19-lap sprint race?
- Who should Red Bull run in their second F1 team in 2024?