Which Formula One driver made the most of the United States Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit of the Americas.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Sergio Perez||9th||+0.501s||0/55||1||8th||Not on same lap|
|Esteban Ocon||6th||-0.501s||55/55||1||6th||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||7th||-0.223s||3/3||1||7th|
- 2017 United States Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 United States Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 United States Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
This poll is closed
Max Verstappen was voted the Driver of the Weekend for the United States Grand Prix with 37.5% of the vote. This is his third win this year and the ninth of all time.
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 United States Grand Prix
- Stripping Verstappen of 2017 US podium was “one of the toughest decisions” – steward
- New kerbs at COTA in response to Verstappen’s corner-cutting
- Controversial pass on Raikkonen was “not correct”, Verstappen admits
- Whiting defends ‘absolutely clear’ Verstappen penalty decision
- Ricciardo: Verstappen was penalised because he cut the corner
Debates and polls
- Poll – Has Lewis Hamilton won his final world championship?
- Will you watch every race of F1’s longest-ever season?
- Vote for your 2021 Formula 1 Driver of the Year
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Did F1 race control make correct decision over last-lap restart?