Which Formula One driver made the most of the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Interlagos.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Finished||Race change||Lap 1 change||Highest position||Lowest position||Gap to team mate*|
|Felipe Massa||9||7||+2||+3||5||11||Not on same lap|
|Lance Stroll||16||16||0||+3||12||16||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||8||11||-3||-1||9||14||6.546|
- 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
This poll has closed
Lewis Hamilton was voted Driver of the Weekend for the Brazilian Grand Prix. This is the sixth time he’s won the poll this year. Hamilton was chosne by 27.7% of voters. All of the last six Driver of the Weekend polls have been won either by Hamilton or Max Verstappen.
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Brazilian Grand Prix
- “Unacceptable” Brazil attacks will be addressed for 2018
- 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Vettel’s Singapore crash is why his title hopes are over
- 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix Star Performers