Which Formula One driver made the most of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Yas Marina.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||12th||+0.587s||14/31||1|
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix interactive lap charts
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix interactive lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (54%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Felipe Massa (2%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Fernando Alonso (11%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (3%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (19%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (3%)
Total Voters: 210
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- New kerbs at COTA in response to Verstappen’s corner-cutting
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Star Performers
- Sauber solved mystery handling problem in last two races – Wehrlein
Debates and polls
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?
- Will F1’s new Sprint Qualifying races enhance the championship?
- 10 years of DRS: Should F1 wean itself off push-button passes?
- Which F1 team has the best-looking car for 2021?