Pirelli’s new hyper-soft compound does not feature among its tyre selections for the first three races of the 2018 F1 season.
F1’s official tyre supplier has nominated the soft, super-soft and ultra-soft for the Australian Grand Prix. The medium, soft and super-soft will appear at the Bahrain Grand Prix.
For the Chinese Grand Prix Pirelli has nominated the medium, soft and ultra-soft, skipping the super-soft compound.
2018 F1 tyre nominations
|2018 tyres||2017 tyres|
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year