A list of teams and drivers which have been confirmed or are expected to take part in the 2018 F1 season.
Where a driver had not been confirmed the occupant of the seat for 2017 is listed and marked TBC. Where a team have previously announced a driver has a contract with them for the year this is marked “has contract”. However it is not unusual for contracts to be subject to clauses which can permit them to be broken.
The reigning world champion has the option of adopting the number one or continuing to use his career number.
Stay up-to-date on the 2018 F1 driver line-up with F1 Fanatic. You can follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our RSS feed or get the latest updates by email.
Jump to: Mercedes | Red Bull | Ferrari | Force India | Williams | McLaren | Toro Rosso | Haas | Renault | Sauber |
Engines: TAG-Heuer (Renault)
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Has contract)
33. Max Verstappen (Has contract)
Red Bull F1 team information
11. Sergio Perez (Has contract)
31. Esteban Ocon (Has contract)
Force India F1 team information
18. Lance Stroll (Has contract)
35. Sergey Sirotkin (Has contract)
Williams F1 team information
14. Fernando Alonso (Has contract)
2. Stoffel Vandoorne (Has contract)
McLaren F1 team information
8. Romain Grosjean (Has contract)
20. Kevin Magnussen (Has contract)
Haas F1 team information
27. Nico Hulkenberg (Has contract)
55. Carlos Sainz Jnr (Has contract)
Renault F1 team information
2018 F1 drivers and teams – latest updates
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
Read more articles on 2018 F1 drivers and teams.