Two of the biggest names in motor sport – and potentially one of the big names of the future – crossed paths this week.
Fernando Alonso and Jimmie Johnson are both multiple champions in their disciplines. And Alonso’s Daytona 24 Hours team mate Lando Norris has shown abundant promise by racking up championships in the junior categories.
What did the trio have to say to each other? That’s for you to decide. Post your funniest suggestion for a caption in the comments below.
A selection of the best will feature in a future edition of the F1 Fanatic Round-up.
- Caption Competition 169: Renault’s youngsters
- Caption Competition 168: Snapping Verstappen
- Caption Competition 167: Raikkonen, Kubica and Giovinazzi
- Caption Competition 166: Jenson junior’s bedtime story
- Caption Competition 165: Hamilton arrives on the grid
Browse all Caption Competitions
Image: Jeff Gluck via Twitter