Ferrari have revealed their new SF71H car for the 2018 F1 season.
The car was presented online by team principal Maurizio Arrivabene and drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen. It will have its first run at the Circuit de Catalunya on Sunday before testing begins the following day.
Interactive: See more of the Ferrari SF71H
Brighten up the dark area of the pictures to see more of the Renault RS18. More the slider left to right to show the original and brightened images.
Ferrari SF71H: Front
Ferrari SF71H: Front (low)
Ferrari SF71H: Top
2018 F1 season
- McLaren staff told us we were “totally crazy” to take Honda engines in 2018 – Tost
- ‘It doesn’t matter if we start last’: How Red Bull’s junior team aided Honda’s leap forward
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault