Williams has presented a new visor cam view of a driver running a 2018 F1 car with the Halo fitted.
The team’s test driver Robert Kubica drove the new Williams FW41 around Motorland Aragon as part of a filming day.
Kubica drove the short configuration of the Spanish circuit.
Mercedes has also revealed a driver’s-eye-view of its new W09 being driven by Valtteri Bottas with the Halo fitted.
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year