Force India has become the final team to reveal its new car for the 2018 F1 season.
The VJM11 was presented at the Circuit de Catalunya ahead of the start of the first week of pre-season testing for the 2018 F1 season.
This article will be updated
2018 F1 season
- McLaren staff told us we were “totally crazy” to take Honda engines in 2018 – Tost
- ‘It doesn’t matter if we start last’: How Red Bull’s junior team aided Honda’s leap forward
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault