Which Formula One driver made the most of the Australian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Albert Park.
Driver performance and results
- 2018 Australian Grand Prix interactive data: Lap charts, times and tyres
- 2018 Australian Grand Prix race result
- 2018 Australian Grand Prix pre-race analysis
- 2018 Australian Grand Prix Friday practice analysis
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 Australian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (15%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (8%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (7%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (7%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (2%)
- Kevin Magnussen (30%)
- Fernando Alonso (25%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (3%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 372
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Australian Grand Prix
- Problems in first two races not down to bad luck – Raikkonen
- ‘Poison banana’ wrecked Sainz’s race in Melbourne
- New Haas “one of the best cars I’ve driven”, says Grosjean
- Hulkenberg concerned Renault has fallen further behind top teams
- “There’s so many buttons, it’s crazy”: Leclerc on the leap from F2 to F1
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?