Pictures from the build-up to the 2018 Chinese Grand Prix.
- 2023 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2023 Spanish Grand Prix practice in pictures
- First pictures from the 2023 Spanish Grand Prix weekend
- 2023 Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
- 2023 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
2018 Chinese Grand Prix
- Verstappen: I’d’ve done the same as Hamilton in China
- Symonds criticises Ferrari’s strategy for Raikkonen in Shanghai
- ‘It’s incredible they haven’t won yet’: Is Mercedes dominance over?
- ‘No evidence’ banning traffic lights would make pit stops safer
- Analysis: How Ferrari’s Vettel-first strategy ruined Raikkonen’s race
One comment on “2018 Chinese Grand Prix build-up in pictures”
ADUB SMALLBLOCK (@waptraveler)
12th April 2018, 16:43
China is constantly promoted as “an important market for F1”. Important for marketing and advertising, not important for its race fan base. I was at the race 2007 and 2008. Bought my tickets early, but each time, outside the gate, you could buy grandstand tickets from the scalpers for $50 each! Don’t know where they were getting them so cheap, but the stands were half empty.
Comments are closed.