Catch up on video highlights of last weekend’s racing action in Weekend Racing Wrap including IndyCar’s double-header at Detroit, F3 and DTM action from the Hungaroring and NASCAR at Pocono.
Results spoilers are hidden by default. Use the buttons below to reveal race reports.
Paul di Resta took his first pole position in two years for the opening race, but could he convert it to his first win of the season? Meanwhile Auer took pole position, but it was the heavy rain and resulting chaos that created the story of the race.
European Formula Three
Dan Ticktum returned to F3 following his sojourn to Japan and took a pair of pole positions for Motopark, the third going to Hitech’s Enaam Ahmed.
Marco Andretti ended a five-year pole drought in race one while team mate Alexander Rossi mastered wet conditions to lead Sunday’s grid. F2 racer Santino Ferrucci made his debut for Coyne in place of the injured Pietro Fittipaldi.
Ryan Blaney took his second pole position of the year as NASCAR visited the unusual Pocono superspeedway.
Over to you
What racing action did you watch last weekend? Let us know in the comments.
Next weekend’s racing
The following series are in action next weekend:
- British Touring Car Championship races 10-12: Oulton Park
- Euroformula Open races 5-6: Spa-Francorchamps
- NASCAR Cup race 15: Michigan
- World Rally Championship race 7: Italy
- World Rallycross Championship race 5: Norway
Thanks to Bradley Downton for contributing to this article.
Weekend Racing Wrap
- WRW: New leaders in F3 and Eurocup, DTM controversy and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: IndyCar title-decider, Super GT Sugo and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: Euro F3, DTM, Super Formula and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: Formula E New York, IndyCar Toronto and more
- Weekend Racing Wrap: IndyCar Iowa, Super Formula Fuji and more