Consistently warm and sunny conditions are forecast throughout the three days of the Canadian Grand Prix weekend.
Wind gusts of up to 20mph could catch drivers out on Friday and conditions could be even windier on the Isle Notre Dame on Saturday. However the clear skies will remain and air temperatures will again get into the 20s. Track temperatures of more than 40C are therefore possible, as we saw last year.
Sunday will be the coolest of the three days. But while air temperatures may not break the 20C mark the wind should drop in time for the grand prix.
There is a slight chance of a shower on Friday evening but other than that the Canadian Grand Prix looks set to be a dry event.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 Canadian Grand Prix
- Hamilton stays ahead but Bottas hits trouble in second practice
- False flags: F1’s three other chequered flag blunders
- 2018 Canadian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Canadian Grand Prix
- Vettel evokes memories of Villeneuve by ending Ferrari’s wait for Canada win