Mercedes and Ferrari will go into the French Grand Prix weekend with similar tyre choices for their two drivers.Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton will each have three sets of super-softs to their team mates’ two.
Red Bull have made a slightly more conservative selection, opting for seven sets of ultra-softs, the fewest of any team.
Williams, which struggled to extra performance from the softest available tyres last weekend, has picked the most ultra-softs for Paul Ricard.
2018 French Grand Prix tyre selections
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Esteban Ocon||Force India|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Renault|
|Pierre Gasly||Toro Rosso|
|Brendon Hartley||Toro Rosso|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year