Lewis Hamilton refuses to confirm whether he has made his musical debut on Christina Aguilera’s new album Liberation.
“Nothing’s really changed from the last races,” Hamilton told media including RaceFans. “My sole goal right now and focus is fully Formula 1.
“In the last race I was like it’s not something I really want to speak about. I’m here to focus solely on trying to win the championship.”
Aguilera attended the Azerbaijan Grand Prix earlier this year, which Hamilton won. Hamilton has previously revealed an interest in creating music and said in 2015 he had often stayed in the studio until late during race weekends.
Hamilton’s lyrics on ‘Pipe’
You know I got a wild imagination
I like to play the doctor, operation
Spread it on the bed like a patient
I’m about to show you domination
Got the ‘nana drippin’ like a waterfall
Ooh, that ‘nana good, I could eat it all
I’m a dive in, touch the ocean floor
You already know what you came here for
You know that I’m grown and I’m ’bout it
And I know what to do wit’ ya’ body
Every single time that you drop it
Trust me I know what to do with it
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 F1 season
- McLaren staff told us we were “totally crazy” to take Honda engines in 2018 – Tost
- ‘It doesn’t matter if we start last’: How Red Bull’s junior team aided Honda’s leap forward
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault