Which Formula One driver made the most of the German Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Hockenheimring.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 German Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (54%)
- Valtteri Bottas (8%)
- Sebastian Vettel (2%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (3%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Max Verstappen (2%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (24%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (2%)
- Romain Grosjean (3%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (2%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 253
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 German Grand Prix
- Vettel quickest, then spins, as Ericsson escapes huge crash
- Hamilton says the quality of his German GP drive was “missed” by TV coverage
- Sainz wants simpler Safety Car rules after penalty
- Stewards right not to give Hamilton “harsh” penalty – Ricciardo
- Alonso backs McLaren over tyre gamble he disagreed with
Debates and polls
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?
- Will F1’s new Sprint Qualifying races enhance the championship?
- 10 years of DRS: Should F1 wean itself off push-button passes?
- Which F1 team has the best-looking car for 2021?