A hot weekend is expected at the Hungaroring but there is a risk of rain during Saturday’s qualifying session.
There is a low risk of light showers on Friday afternoon, but the prospects for two dry practice sessions to open the weekend are strong.
The greatest risk of rain will come on Saturday, when thicker cloud will build and air temperatures are only just expected to reach the 30C mark.
The forecast for race day indicates no chance of rain at the moment, and as the cloud lightens air temperatures will reach 33C. This should be similar to what the drivers encounter when they make their race preparations on Friday afternoon.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 Hungarian Grand Prix
- No win for Raikkonen in his last 30 podium appearances
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Renault warned FIA over marshals touching Hulkenberg’s car
- 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Hamilton extends points lead as Mercedes contain Ferrari