Which Formula One driver made the most of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Hungaroring.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (31%)
- Valtteri Bottas (2%)
- Sebastian Vettel (2%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (2%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (19%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (35%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (3%)
- Fernando Alonso (2%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (1%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 259
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Hungarian Grand Prix
- No win for Raikkonen in his last 30 podium appearances
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix
- Renault warned FIA over marshals touching Hulkenberg’s car
- 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Hamilton extends points lead as Mercedes contain Ferrari
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 stop adding more street circuits to its calendar?
- Information overload? Which motorsport series has the most effective TV graphics package?
- Did the stewards handle Alonso’s chicane cutting incidents in Miami correctly?
- Should Formula 1 adopt IndyCar’s deleted lap times rule for causing red flags in qualifying?
- Were stewards right to penalise Stroll’s weaving in Australian GP?