Which Formula One driver made the most of the Italian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monza.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the Italian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (51%)
- Valtteri Bottas (1%)
- Sebastian Vettel (3%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (31%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Max Verstappen (4%)
- Sergio Perez (3%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Lance Stroll (2%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (1%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (3%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 294
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Italian Grand Prix
- Grosjean’s Monza disqualification upheld by FIA Appeal Court
- Haas rival rubbishes ‘gentlemen’s agreement’ claim
- Ferrari driver change was “the right choice for Kimi” – Arrivabene
- Verstappen: Other drivers got away with worse at Monza
- Renault broke agreement with Grosjean protest – Haas
Debates and polls
- Should Formula 1 have the same stewards at every race?
- Did the stewards take the correct decision over Hamilton and Verstappen at turn four?
- Should Ricciardo have been penalised for first-lap collision with Bottas?
- Should Formula 1 add a third race in the USA?
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?