Which Formula One driver made the most of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Suzuka.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2018 Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (43%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (31%)
- Max Verstappen (9%)
- Sergio Perez (7%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (2%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- No opinion (2%)
Total Voters: 267
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Japanese Grand Prix
- Verstappen: Vettel’s Suzuka pass attempt was impossible
- 2018 Japanese Grand Prix team radio highlights
- 2018 Japanese Grand Prix Star Performers
- “Shame on you, Formula 1”: Alonso’s unheard mid-race tirade
- Mercedes take first back-to-back one-twos since 2016
Debates and polls
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?
- Will Formula 1’s new cars for 2022 prove a change for the better?
- Who should Mercedes hire as Hamilton’s team mate for 2022?