Formula 1 and Codemasters are launching F1 Mobile Racing, a new free game based on the 2018 season.
Among the race modes available are ‘time-limited events’ which take place alongside official F1 race weekends and allow players to earn special rewards.
Players can customise their cars and develop them by collecting new parts to add in single-player mode. A multiplayer race mode for up to two human players is also available.
The game is being launched this autumn for Android and iPhone devices. The latter will arrive on Thursday 18th October, while the Android launch date is yet to be confirmed.
Codemasters also produce the official Formula 1 game F1 2018 for console platforms and PC.
This article will be updated.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year