Toro Rosso has an all-new driver line-up for the 2019 F1 season, with Daniil Kvyat returning alongside Alexander Albon. The team, which finished ninth in the 2018 constructors’ championship, will use Honda power for the second year.
The Toro Rosso announcement means six F1 teams have confirmed their 2019 launch plans. Renault and Force India will hold ‘season launches’ on the 12th and 13th of February respectively, but have not indicated they will present their new cars at them.
McLaren and Ferrari will launch their new cars on the 14th and 15th, and Sauber will presents their 2019 challenger on the first day of testing at the Circuit de Catalunya. Mercedes, Red Bull, Haas and Williams are yet to confirm any launch plans for the new season.
Get all the 2019 F1 race weekend session times plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’