Mercedes will run its new Formula 1 car for the first time on Febraury 13th, five days before the start of pre-season testing, the team has confirmed.
Mercedes is the seventh team to confirm its launch plans for the 2019 season. Toro Rosso is currently set to be the first team to reveals its new car on February 11th.
Red Bull, Williams and Haas are yet to confirm their launch plans for the forthcoming season. Renault and Racing Point have announced launch events in February but have not indicated whether their 2019 cars will apper at them.
Get all the 2019 F1 race weekend session times plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’