“Huski Chocolate has always been about lifestyle and adventure, so what better platform to support our further expansion than the unique lifestyle of Formula 1,” said Huski chairman Fredrik von Essen.
Huski is introducing a new cold version of its hot chocolate drink. “After we met with McLaren at the team’s headquarters in the UK, we were convinced that they were the right partner to help us market our new unique cold chocolate drink worldwide,” von Essen added.
McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown has previously said the team hit its goal for adding new sponsors last season and he expects to repeat the same level of sponsorship growth during 2019.
“We’re pleased to have Huski Chocolate on-board with our team and support the company in their ambitious plans by introducing them to our global sport,” he said.
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’