Haas has revealed the first images of the car it will contest the 2019 F1 season with.
While the team presented its new livery today on its 2018 chassis fitted with a 2019-style front wing, it also published renderings of its 2019 machine, the VF-19.
This article will be updated.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’