Williams has revealed its new livery and title sponsor for the 2019 F1 season.
“We spent quite a lot of time on this livery,” explained Williams deputy team principal Claire Williams.
“It was all done in-house, we have a very good creative team. I wanted a livery that told story about where Williams is and the future we think it has.
“Williams’ traditional colours are navy blue and white. But I wanted to move away from that. I wanted to show the world we are a fresh, revitalised brand.”
Video: Williams reveals 2019 F1 livery and title sponsor
Pictures: Williams reveals 2019 F1 livery and title sponsor
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’