Haas’s new car for the 2019 F1 season has been seen for the first time during today’s test at the Circuit de Catalunya.
The team previously presented its new livery on an older car. The VF-19 ran for the first time in a filming day ahead of the start of testing at the Spanish circuit today.
This article will be updated
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’