Pirelli has confirmed its tyre testing schedule for the 2019 F1 season.Renault and Haas will not participate.
The first test will be held on the Tuesday and Wednesday following the Bahrain Grand Prix.
The 2020 F1 season is slated to be the final appearance for F1’s current 13-inch tyres and wheel format before its is replaced by a new 18-inch specification. Last year Pirelli, which has been F1’s official tyre supplier since 2011, extended its contract to be the sport’s official supplier of tyres until the 2023 championship.
|Dates||Circuit de Catalunya||Tyre tyre||Teams|
|2nd-3rd April||Bahrain International Circuit||Slick||Toro Rosso, McLaren,|
|14th-15th May||Circuit de Catalunya||Slick||Ferrari, Racing Point|
|28th-29th May||Paul Ricard||Wet||Ferrari (1 day), Red Bull (2 days)|
|2nd-3rd July||Red Bull Ring||Slick||Alfa Romeo|
|16th-17th July||Silverstone||Slick||Red Bull, Williams|
|10th-11th September||Paul Ricard||Slick||Mercedes|
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’