Which Formula One driver made the most of the Australian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Albert Park.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Australian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Valtteri Bottas (67%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (2%)
- Max Verstappen (13%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (2%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (4%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (3%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (2%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (3%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (2%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 374
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Australian Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?