Which Formula One driver made the most of the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Bahrain International Circuit.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (4%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (83%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (5%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (1%)
- Lando Norris (4%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (2%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 364
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Red Bull discover set-up error compromised cars in Bahrain
- ‘I didn’t see myself staying behind’: Leclerc explains decision to pass Vettel
- Vettel “not surprised” Leclerc passed him despite team order
- Mercedes drivers say Bahrain one-two wasn’t just down to “luck”
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?