Join us to follow race seven of the 2018-19 Formula E season from Rome on RaceFans Live.
RaceFans Live combines updates from the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from RaceFans readers and more.
- Lighter, smaller, more powerful new ‘Gen3’ Formula E car to arrive in 2023
- Ticktum joins NIO and completes 2022 Formula E field
- Askew moves into Formula E with Andretti
- RaceFans’ top 10 Formula E drivers of 2021
- Formula E confirms calendar and new ‘duel’ qualifying format for 2022 season
Browse all Formula E articles