Renault, McLaren and Racing Point have each selected 10 sets of softs for their drivers.
Ferrari has chosen more medium C3 compound tyres than any team, with five sets per car, while Mercedes has taken four sets for its two W10s.
Last year’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix was won by Lewis Hamilton who pitted twice and used all three of the available compounds during the race.
2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix tyre selections
|Driver||Team||Hard (C2)||Medium (C3)||Soft (C4)|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull||1||3||9|
|Pierre Gasly||Red Bull||1||3||9|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||McLaren||1||2||10|
|Sergio Perez||Racing Point||1||2||10|
|Lance Stroll||Racing Point||1||2||10|
|Kimi Raikkonen||Alfa Romeo||2||2||9|
|Antonio Giovinazzi||Alfa Romeo||1||3||9|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso||2||2||9|
|Alexander Albon||Toro Rosso||1||3||9|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’