Which Formula One driver made the most of the Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit de Catalunya.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 Spanish Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (18%)
- Valtteri Bottas (3%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Max Verstappen (36%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (1%)
- Kevin Magnussen (6%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (6%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (26%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (2%)
Total Voters: 195
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 Spanish Grand Prix
- Vettel praises “very good job” by Leclerc after losing qualifying battle
- Grosjean: Hard to maintain motivation at end of tough year
- 2019 Spanish Grand Prix Star Performers
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 Spanish Grand Prix
- Leclerc: One-stop strategy was “definitely not a mistake”
Debates and polls
- Should Gasly have been penalised for first-corner tangle with Alonso?
- Should F1 replace Paul Ricard with Imola on its 2022 calendar?
- Who was to blame for Hamilton and Verstappen’s collision at Monza?
- Who should Alfa Romeo hire to partner Bottas in 2022?
- Should F1 have awarded points for its one-lap Belgian Grand Prix?